A Blachford Summer
Welcome to your summer getaway, north of 60. Far from the noise and bustle of any city, Blachford Lake Lodge is happy to be your home away from home in the summer months. Bask in the midnight sun (yup, you can read a book outside all night long!), catch a trophy fish, hike on some of the world's oldest rock, or simply enjoy the beautiful nature that surrounds you. Blachford Lake Lodge is the perfect place to get away and discover a new sense of self, and a new appreication for the beautiful landscape surrounding you.
|2 night (Friday to Sunday, Wednesday to Friday)||$1,950||$1,300|
|3 night (Sunday to Wednesday)||$2,600||$1,695|
|4 night (Wednesday to Sunday)||$3,350||$2,055|
|5 night (Sunday to Friday, Friday to Wednesday)||$3,975||$2,450|
|7 night (starting Friday, Sunday or Wednesday)||$4,725||$3,150|
- All snacks
- Shore lunch excursion
- Coffee, tea, juice
- Flight Yellowknife - Blachford - Yellowknife
- 2 nights cabin or lodge accommodation
- 1 guided 2 hour fishing experience
- 1 guided 4km hike
- 1 guided canoe trip
- Yoga materials
- Use of all other seasonal equipment (hiking trails, canoes, kayaks, SUP paddle boards, fire pits)
- Use of hot tub, sauna and tipi
- Handicraft sessions in the lodge (dream catcher making, spruce salve making)
- Use of yoga equipment
- Basic wifi package (250MB/day per person - additional internet is available for a fee)
- Pre departure information
- 50% off for kids 14 and under
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- All rates are per person and are quoted in Canadian dollars. Please add 5% goods and services tax and 10% gratuities.
- Single supplement requests (private, single occupancy) add 25% to the package rate
- Please double check with our office for availability prior to booking your flights in/out of your home city and Yellowknife.
- All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver when booking.
- While it is not mandatory, we 100% recommend all guests ensure they have emergency medical coverage prior to visiting the lodge.
When booking your flights in/out of Yellowknife please ensure that you arrive into Yellowknife prior to 10:30am on your day of departure to the lodge. Flights from Yellowknife to the lodge depart at 12pm (noon). Flights from the lodge to Yellowknife will have you back in the city around 2pm.
|Guided Fishing||Price Per Person|
|2 hours per person||Included In Package|
|Half Day (4 hours) per person||$175|
|Full Day (8 hours) per person||$265|
Fishing licenses have to be purchased in Yellowknife, prior to departure to Blachford Lake Lodge. For more information click HERE.
Weather conditions can delay air charter departures. Blachford Lake Lodge will do its utmost to accommodate clients. However, weather conditions are beyond our control and therefore we cannot be responsible for additional costs incurred by guests.
- A deposit of 1/3 the total price is required to confirm your booking.
A deposit of 1/2 the total price is required to confirm a booking for groups of 8
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and cash payment.
- Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival date.
- Deposit is refundable until 45 days prior to arrival, except for an administration fee of 10% of the deposit.
- 44-15 days prior to arrival – deposit and 50% of balance is non refundable.
- 14-0 days prior to arrival 100% is non refundable.
Find our FAQ HERE.