Autumn Aurora Season Runs August 19-October 14, 2020
Summer/Autumn Packages 2020:
|2 night (Friday to Sunday, Wednesday to Friday)||$1,950||$1,300|
|3 night (Sunday to Wednesday)||$2,600||$1,695|
|4 night (Wednesday to Sunday)||$3,350||$2,055|
|5 night (Sunday to Friday, Friday to Wednesday)||$3,975||$2,450|
|7 night (starting Friday, Sunday or Wednesday)||$4,725||$3,150|
All Packages Include:
- Flightseeing charter Yellowknife - Blachford - Yellowknife
- Lodge or cabin accommodation
- Welcome orientation
- All meals
- All snacks
- Coffee, tea, juice
- Use of hot tub and sauna
- Handicraft workshop in the lodge
- Introduction and hints about aurora photography
- Use of Lodge Facilities: Dining room, Aurora lounge, fireplaces, northern library, bathrooms with showers, basins and toilets, hot tub, sauna, open decks
- Use of seasonal equipment (canoes, kayaks, hiking trails, motorized boat)
- Basic wifi package (250MB/day - additional internet is extra)
- Two hour interperative experience each day
- Use of yoga eqipment
- Use of hot tub, sauna, tipi
- Comprehensive pre-departure information
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- All rates are per person and are quoted in Canadian dollars. Please add 5% goods and services tax and 10% gratuities.
- Single supplement requests (private, single occupancy) add 25% to the package rate
- Please double check with our office for availability prior to booking your flights in/out of your home city and Yellowknife.
- All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver when booking.
- While it is not mandatory, we 100% recommend all guests ensure they have emergency medical coverage prior to visiting the lodge.
When booking your flights in/out of Yellowknife please ensure that you arrive into Yellowknife prior to 9:00am on your day of departure to the lodge. Flights from the lodge to Yellowknife will have you back in the city around 12pm. Check with our reservations staff prior to booking any flights, as flight times are all subject to change.
Optional Summer Extras:
|Guided Fishing||Price Per Person|
|2 hours per person||Included in Package|
|Half Day (4 hours) per person||$175|
|Full Day (8 hours) per person||$275|
Fishing licenses have to be purchased in Yellowknife, prior to departure to Blachford Lake Lodge. For more information click HERE.
Weather conditions can delay air charter departures. Blachford Lake Lodge will do its utmost to accommodate clients. However, weather conditions are beyond our control and therefore we cannot be responsible for additional costs incurred by guests.
Please be aware that the Aurora does not appear every night, even when the sky is clear, and it also cannot be seen through cloud. We cannot therefore guarantee Aurora sightings at any time, including on New Moon Aurora dates.
- A deposit of 1/3 the total price is required to confirm your booking.
A deposit of 1/2 the total price is required to confirm a booking for groups of 8
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and cash payment.
- Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival date.
- Deposit is refundable until 45 days prior to arrival, except for an administration fee of 10% of the deposit.
- 44-15 days prior to arrival – deposit and 50% of balance is non refundable.
- 14-0 days prior to arrival 100% is non refundable.
Find our FAQ HERE.